(CMR) After this week’s confirmed COVID infection at Red Bay Primary School at Year 2 students and their families are expected to quarantine at home.
Here’s what you need to know according to the Medical Officer of Health, Dr Samuel Williams- Rodriguez:
- Parents of students in Year 2 at the Red Bay Primary School that they are required to isolate at home at least until Saturday, October 17 when they will be re-tested.
- Exit testing will be done at the South Sound Community Center on Saturday, October 17 from 9 AM to 12 midday.
- This isolation instruction means that parents and siblings and all household members of these children are to remain at home and have no contact with anyone else outside their immediate household.
- You are not permitted to go to work nor the supermarket, gym, church, or any activity outside your home.
- Parents who live in a single-family dwelling May allow your children to play in your own yard but not with persons outside the household.
- Parents who live in apartment complexes or multi dwelling buildings must ensure that everyone remains inside the dwelling.
- No visitors should be allowed in any of your homes.