(CMR) Students at John Gray High School in Geroge Town expressed concerns about returning to school on Wednesday after they claim a number of them became ill with some sort of gastric issue and a student took too many pills.
They shared that upwards of ten children fell ill after being infected with some stomach bug. The bug was said to cause wide-spread vomiting among the students.
In other JGHS news, a female student was said to have taken an overdose of pills and has vomited all off the floor. Sadly, it was photographed and in wide circulation with students making fun of the incident. It is alleged that the school administrators had to lock down the main office to prevent her from escaping the campus.
An ambulance was called for her once her parents arrived.
The education ministry has not issued any statements on these matters.