(CMR) The COVID-19 vaccination clinic will continue to administer booster shots to persons age 50 and over, the clinically vulnerable and healthcare workers. The 3rd dose of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine must be administered at least 6 months after the 2nd dose. Persons eligible to receive their booster should bring along their vaccination card or digital certificate showing proof of their 2nd dose and a government-issued photo ID.
Doses 1 and 2 are still available to persons age 12 and over at any COVID-19 vaccine clinic. For the safety of staff and patients, persons who are experiencing flu-like symptoms are asked to wait until they are feeling well to be vaccinated.
If you are home-bound and unable to attend one of the vaccination clinics, please contact the Flu Hotline 947-3077, 1-800-534-8600, [email protected] or your local HSA District Health Centre and arrangements will be made with a Public Health nurse to provide your vaccine in the comfort of your home.
Persons interested in receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine are asked to contact the Flu Hotline by phone (1-800-534-8600 or 947-3077) or by email at [email protected].
GENERAL VACCINE INFO
- Vaccines are available to persons 12 years and older
- Parental consent is required for children 12-17 years old
- When receiving your 2nd or 3rd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card or present your digital vaccination certificate reflecting your previous doses
- 3rd dose must be administered at least six (6) months after your 2nd dose
- The date on your vaccination card for the 2nd dose is the earliest that is recommended
- All persons must present photo identification showing date of birth
- Facemask required – Please bring your own.
- Do NOT laminate your vaccination card
After receiving a vaccine persons can sign up up for the MyHSA Patient Portal which provides access to your digital COVID vaccine certificate. For more information on the Portal or to sign up online, please visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info