(CMR) Another restaurant social media post is going viral after a poster, Allie Ebanks claims to have found a maggot in her lunch at Canton Restaurant.
She describes the harrowing incident in detail and insists that proper restaurant inspects should be carried out. She describes the restaurant's response as professional and nice but remains concerns about the seriousness of maggots in food.
Other posters shared her concerns and called for health inspectors to do more inspections in the entire plaza after he claims to have seen three roaches at another establishment in the area.
Concerns continue to mount if the Department of Environmental Health; who themselves are struggling with garbage collection, has enough food inspectors in the field.