(CMR) The resident of Windsor Park woke up super thankful this morning. Quick thinking fire rescue personnel saved a house from burning down in Windsor Park last night.
According to CMR eyewitness reports; shortly before 11:30 pm a car fire broke out off Oak Mill Street, Windsor Park, George Town. The blaze quickly moved to the roof top of the adjoining house and started to smolder just as fire rescue arrived at the scene. Thankfully, they were able to extinguish it before it spread any further.