- Nov 26 2020
- 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Come together, delight in tradition, and indulge in the magic of Christmas at our Westin Wonderland on Thursday, 26 November. The season to be jolly is upon us, and we're kicking it off with a whole host of complimentary festive fun for the local community!
Dining and Drinks
Tortuga Beach Grill and Bar will be open throughout the evening for dining and drinks, don't forget to try our festive cocktails!
Reservations highly recommended. To book your spot, call 345 321-5513 or email [email protected]
Refer to schedule below for details. See you on Seven Mile!
Share your vote!
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Local Pop-up Shops
- Nothing captures festive spirit like a Christmas Market, so we're bringing you a selection of wonderful local pop-up shops…on our pool deck! Shop a range of unique stocking fillers & gifts or treat yourself, in a cozy holiday atmosphere.
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Selfies with Santa
- We've summoned Santa from the North Pole and he's Ho Ho hoping to hear your Christmas wish list and take a selfie with you. Say cheese!
- Christmas Tree Lighting & Local Choir
- Welcome the festive season with us, officially, as we light up our gigantic 17' tree and delight in a magical Christmas choir performance. We'll also be hosting a Meals on Wheels charity tree, grab a tag and gift a fellow Cayman resident this December.
- Open-air Movie
- Settle in along Seven Mile for an open-air showing of the 1994 Christmas classic: "The Santa Clause".