(CMR) A fire this morning ravished a multi occupancy home around 4:00 a.m. on Shedden Road behind Archie’s bar.
Exclusive Marl Road sources indicate that the fire was deliberately set after an occupant was doused with gasoline and set on fire. The blaze quickly spread and now at least 9 persons are homeless and have lost everything including their travel documents and passports.
Our sources indicate the female is critical in the ICU and plans are being made to send her overseas for treatment. Two other persons were also injured with one being woman being released. Another man is said to be in stable condition.
At this time urgent donations are also being request of clothing sizes 12-18 and any other supplies.
Those interested in making a donation can contact CMR for local contacts that will collect items.