(CMR) The Department of Environmental Health (DEH) continues efforts to create a greener and litter-free community this Easter, providing additional garbage containers at camping locations.
DEH said the public will be able to easily find additional garbage containers at the below locations to better assist campers with keeping the beaches clean.
Additional placements include:
- Bodden Town – Wooded area opposite Cox Lumber
- Northside – Water Cay Public Beach
- Northside – Starfish point
- West Bay – Barkers National Park
- East End – Colliers Beach
- Governors Beach
- Public Beach
- Smith Cove
- Spotts Beach
DEH said it wishes the community a safe Easter weekend and thanks the public for their on-going collaboration in protecting the environment.
Persons can learn more about how and where to recycle by visiting: www.deh.gov.ky