(CMR) Inspired Cayman Training has achieved yet another milestone with the awarding of its TVET license by the Education Council. This means the Inspired Cayman Training Center is open for business and ready and able to serve the community with an array of course offerings.
The training center was issued the Technical Vocational and Educational Training license last week after and long and arduous process.
They have also received their global accreditation from UK based EduQual. This will now allow the center to create their own courses and accredit them globally. This accreditation means the qualifications would be internationally recognized and transferable.
CMR had the pleasure of sitting down with Michael Myles, founder, and director of Inspire Cayman:
Myles shared some details on the process involved and what students can look forward to.
The school located centrally on Eastern Avenue will be offering a number of courses including:
- Certificate In Alarms And Security Systems
- Certificate In Communications Cabling And Networks
- Certificate In Computer Servicing And Repair
- Certificate In Digital Networking
- Certificate In Electrical And Electronic Systems
- Certificate In Fiber Optic Installation For Outside Plants
- Certificate In Fiber Optic Installation
- Certificate In Fiber Optic Maintenance And Servicing
- Certificate In Fiber Optic Network Design
- Certificate In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Servicing
- Certificate In IP Camera Maintenance And Installation
- Certificate In Mobile Phone Repair And Maintenance
- Certificate In Networks System Maintenance
- Certificate In Residential Electronics And Electrical Installation
- Certificate of Surveillance Systems Installation
Myles has his work cut out for him as he forges ahead in some critical areas such as hospitality training.
Inspired Cayman Training is Cayman’s first trade school offering a wide spectrum of courses and trade certifications. They have already partnered with the prison to work with and train their officers.
The school is certified through the US-based National Center for Construction Education and Research and will offer trade courses run by industry professionals, including mechanics, plumbing and air conditioning servicing.